Farsight Award Judging Panel
We are very grateful to the judges that each year review the numerous reports considered for the Farsight Award. The judging panel for 2012/13 comprised:
- Alice Chapple, Director, ImpactValue
- Professor Gwen Griffith-Dickson, Director, The Lokahi Foundation and Vice Principal, Heythrop College, University of London
- Jan-Peter Onstwedder, Managing Director, Risk Management Institutional Clients Group, Citi
- Melissa Brown, Partner, Daobridge Capital Limited
- Pierre Stiennon, Senior Financial Analyst - Responsible Investment, AXA Investment Managers
- Ouafaa Karim, Director, Responsible Investment Association Australasia
- Simon Mills, Head of Sustainable Development, City of London Corporation
- Professor Michael Mainelli (Chair), Executive Chairman of Z/Yen Group Limited, Principal Advisor, Long Finance
Reports considered for the Farsight Award are judged according the criteria of originality; quality; readability and clarity; sophistication and depth; and financial usefulness.
Note - any judge who may have a possible conflict of interest with any of the reports considered or any organisation sharing research with the London Accord abstains from judging, voting or expressing any views on the related report(s).