- - GFCI 19 Introduction
- - GFCI 19 Main Headlines
- - GFCI 19 The Overall Rankings
- - GFCI 19 Most Significant Centres
- - GFCI 19 Areas of Competitiveness
- - GFCI 19 Western Europe
- - GFCI 19 Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- - GFCI 19 Asia/Pacific
- - GFCI 19 North America
- - GFCI 19 Latin America and the Caribbean
- - GFCI 19 Middle East and Africa
- - GFCI 19 Reputation
- - Global Financial Centres Index 19
Global Financial Centres Index 19
GFCI 19 was published in March 2016 as part of the Financial Centre Futures publications (press release).
To download the information pack click here
The Global Financial Centres Index (GFCI) was first produced by the Z/Yen Group in 2005 based on the results of research for the City of London Corporation into "The Competitive Position Of London As A Global Financial Centre". The aim of the GFCI is to examine the major financial centres' global competitiveness. The index is calculated every three months and formally published every six months. Find out more about previous editions of the GFCI in the Financial Centre Futures Publications section. Take the GFCI questionnaire.
In the media
The GFCI is regularly mentioned in the media globally. For more information, see our media coverage section.
Sponsorship and other opportunities